Wednesday 11 April 2018

Day 155 of university

I thought waking up every hour all night was bad, but last night I just couldn't get to sleep at all. I managed to get 3 hours sleep at most and I feel so tired now and I keep feeling like I'm going to be sick because my head hurts so much.

I'm on a field trip in Scotland for 10 days from Thursday. I'm really nervous about it because I'll be sharing a room with people I don't know very well and we have to work in pairs during the day but there's an odd number of people so I'll either end up on my own or get told to work with a pair who probably won't want to work with me.

I've got loads of assignment's due in over the next few weeks as well and I've only managed to get one done so far. I can't concentrate on it properly, probably because I'm worrying about everything so much.

I realised I haven't self harmed in about 4 months, but I really want to at the moment. When I couldn't sleep last night I just kept getting images in my head of cutting myself. My boyfriend was asleep in bed so I'd have woke him up trying to find my blade. Maybe it's good that he was there because I don't know what I'd have done if he hadn't been.

No comments:

Post a Comment