Monday 23 April 2018

Day 161 of university

I guess I was right to worry about the field work. We've been assigned partners and mine left me to go do it with his friends. It wouldn't matter too much if he'd told me in the first place because I could have worked with another pair, but they just all walked off and didn't wait for me when we were mapping. We were walking across a boggy mountain and we're in partners incase we have an accident or something. I was really scared because I had to watch where I was walking so I didn't step in giant puddles and I ended up falling over at one point.

It makes me glad that when I do my summer mapping project I'll be with my best friend instead of any of my classmates. I know I'm not the best person to work with because I struggle to talk to them but they could at least make sure that I can keep up with them, even if they're not going to work with me.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll get given different pairs because we're starting a different area. I just want to go home and be able to get my assignments done and be with my friends. That's the worst part about being away, not having anyone to sit with and relax. But it's fine, I'll be home in a few days and everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment