Friday 4 May 2018

Day 172 of university

The field trip got a bit better over the last few days because I got to work with someone I knew a bit better. The maps got collected for marking at the end of the trip but I don't think I did them as well as I could have.

My uncle's got cancer again and I suppose it doesn't really change much because I don't see him very often anyway. But it makes me worry because I feel like I'm losing everyone.

I have a test and an exam this week, I think the exam went better than the test but I won't find out till August.

My boyfriend has gone to his parents for the weekend. I'd sorted everything for cooking tea for him and got stuff for cooking him breakfast over the weekend and he got back from work and said he was going home. I guess that's just what people do though, make last minute decisions and change everyone's plans but there's not anything I can do so it's all good.

I've got another example next week and 3 assignments due in soon so at least I've got the weekend to get the work done now.

I've just been feeling really sad lately, and it's getting more and more difficult to not cut myself. I know there's nothing anyone can do to help and I don't really think there's much I can do either except try my best to look after myself. I know that it'll pass and I'll feel better, it's just waiting to feel better that's difficult. I can't stop everything because I feel a bit sad, I have to keep going no matter how hard it is. So that's what I'm doing, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment