Thursday 21 June 2018

Day 178 of university

I guess I have a lot of time to think at the moment. It's so peaceful here. There's herons nesting in the trees by the caravan and I like watching them fly past to go catch fish.

My mapping is going alright though I can't shift the feeling that I'm doing it wrong. I think it's just because it's the first time I've been doing field work on my own.

I've nearly finished my third week here, so only two more to go. It'll be strange being home again and I'll only have four days back at my student house before I go to my parents. I can't wait to see everyone again, I've missed them a lot. And when I get back I've got a trophy to pick up from my writing group because I won the competition we had. I submitted part of the novel I've been working on and I'm glad that everyone liked it as much as they did because it makes me feel like its worth continuing to write it.

I didn't sleep very well again last night, so I took a day off from my field work today. I'm feeling a bit better now so hopefully I'll be able to get up earlier tomorrow and get more work done. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment