Wednesday 14 December 2016

Day 100 of University

I got my letter send off for DSA. It'll probably be later January when I hear back from them because of Christmas but at least it's done now. I was speaking to the inclusion team again and I'm probably going to be able to start having 1:1's after the holidays to help me with my work and stuff. So hopefully that'll help because I've been really struggling the last couple of weeks. 

They've found me a new counsellor as well and I'll be seeing her on Friday. I'm excited about it right now but I know it'll end up turning into me worrying. I just hope that she'll be better than the last one. The wellbeing person suggested that I make a thought log to take with me so I'm hoping that'll help with the whole struggling to speak to them. I'm feeling a bit better now than I was and I finish for christmas in 2 days, I'm looking forward to going back to my parents for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment