Tuesday 6 December 2016

Day 92 of University

I hate that every time I feel remotely happy I get accused of being drunk. As though happiness is not something I'm allowed the privilege of without drugs. And I know that they're just little moments, but they seem to be happening more now that I'm off the medication. Not having as many lectures this week seems to be helping as well, not as much reason to get anxious - at least now that my assignment's been handed in anyway.

I don't think I'm going to go back to the counselling, I don't feel like I'll be able to talk to her any better than last time. Especially since this would probably be the last one before christmas, so in the new year it'd just be like going back to square one. I don't think she expects me to go back. She kept pointing out how anxious I looked/sounded as though that helped. I wish there was some sort of version of it where you could chat online instead, although maybe that would help even less. But at least if there was I wouldn't just stop doing it after the first try. I've got another appointment with the wellbeing team, the woman there is so nice. I wish it was her doing the counselling, then I could probably manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment