Sunday 23 October 2016

Day 47 of university

I had one fucking job, remember his name, he even typed it on to my phone and I still managed to lose it. 

All I've wanted to do since this morning is get so drunk that the world disappears from around me. I couldn't manage that either. I could have if I'd been alone like I planned.

My mum text me to tell me that she can't sort my prescription, I have to go to my new Dr's but they said there was a problem with me registering. I need my tablets for tuesday, I'm not going to have them by then.

I sat by the security hut vaping and some people saw me and invited me back to theirs. They were really nice and one of them gave me his name so I could add him on fb. I messed up and lost it and now I can't find him. Now I'll never speak to him again. Now I'm back to the state I was in before. Now I want to hurt myself, but I can't. I shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment