Saturday 29 October 2016

Day 54 of university

Everything is so difficult. I can't concentrate properly in my lectures - the anxiety seems to be getting worse again. Before the residential trip, a couple of weeks ago, my nose started bleeding again. I was really nervous about going and having to share a room with people and stuff but the stupid part is that when I was there I actually felt better. Now I'm back at university I feel really isolated. I don't think my flatmates noticed I was gone - they probably think I was just ignoring them. Now I'm really scared about talking to them and I don't know what to do. I thought it would be so much easier to make friends here, but with us all studying different subjects I never seem to see them. They're supposed to be having a halloween party though so hopefully I'll be able to get inovlved with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment