Wednesday 26 April 2017

Day 206 of university

Yesterday was bad. I couldn't sleep at night so I was that tired I ended up sleeping most of the day. When I woke up I tried to get some of my assignment done, only to realise that everything I have done so far is wrong. I have done this with every single assignment I've had this year. I want to give up on it this time. I've had enough of spending so much time on things only to get really low marks for them. I'm really doubting that I'll be able to pass this year, but I suppose I need to keep trying - there's only a couple of weeks left after all.

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying. I sincerely hope your good days become more abundant. Hang in there and your bad days will be a tiny blip on the radar of your life. Just about everything in life gets better with aging. Best wishes1

    ReplyDelete