Monday 1 May 2017

Day 211 of university

I want to say things are going well and I suppose in a sense they are; I feel like I'm coping better than I was. But at the same time I'm really anxious about my exams over the next couple of weeks because I've barely had any time to revise for them. And on top of that I can't stop thinking about my lecturer saying that if you try to revise specifically for the exam then you will probably fail. I should be just reading papers at the moment, but instead I'm still trying to make sense of what we were taught in the lectures. I didn't think that the time I had off would make this much of an impact on my studies but I still feel like I'm behind because of it.

On a positive note I got one of my assignments back and I got a first in it, so at least I know I should be ok with anything relating to that if it comes up in the exam.

I'm not sleeping very well again though. It's annoying because I spend most of the day really tired and I could easily fall asleep​ then if I let myself, but the moment I go to bed at night I can't sleep. So I've started taking the phenergan again some nights. I can't say it's helping much though. Hopefully it'll be better after I've finished my exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment