Wednesday 2 August 2017

Day 37

I'm feeling a bit better than I was. I slept better last night so that's probably why. And I went for a walk yesterday evening, that tends to help as well. I've been going for walks most days, it just depends on the weather how long I can go out for. If it's keeps raining like today I only really make it as far as the park, but the fresh air helps. And I like the way it smells when it's been raining.

I'm going camping next week with my dad and my friend, I'm looking forward to that. And then when I get back it's not too long till I'm moving into the house ready for starting uni. I'm looking forward to being back in lectures, though that'll probably change when imlve got loads of assignments. It'll be nice to see my classmates again though, it feels like ages since I've seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment