Wednesday 23 August 2017

Day 58

I'm feeling ok at the moment. I managed to ring up the energy supplier for the new house to transfer the names over and I managed to sort out the internet. I was really anxious about ringing them up because I struggle with talking on the phone but it went alright.

A couple of days ago I met up with a friend who I haven't seen since high school. We went to a café to get milkshakes and cake. It was difficult because I couldn't manage to talk to her as much as she wanted me to, but it was nice to see her again.

I've been sleeping better the past few nights, probably because it's so much quieter in the new house. My best friend should be moving in soon though, so it won't be this quiet for long. But I'm looking forward to her moving in, it feels like ages since I've seen her.

No comments:

Post a Comment