Sunday 20 August 2017

Day 55

I moved into my new house, for while I'm at uni, yesterday. I'll be alone for a few weeks though because the others aren't moving in yet. It's going to take a bit of getting used to but I'm happy with it. The stairs are steeper than I remembered though and I managed to trip on them within a few hours of moving in. Im sure I'll get used to them in a few days though.

My boyfriend cooked for me yesterday and this morning. He seems to be all excited about cooking all of a sudden. It's nice to see him enjoying it as much as I do.

I'm going on holiday to Scotland with him and his parents in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also really nervous; I know that he wants me to be less shy around his parents but I'm shy around him most of the time so I don't know what he expects. I wish I didn't find it so difficult to talk to people, especially him because I have no reason to be so anxious about it yet I still am. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment