Monday 25 September 2017

Day 101

I'm back at university tomorrow. I have a lecture in the morning and then an appointment with my learning facilitator in the afternoon. I'm not really sure what I'll be doing with the learning facilitator, probably just going through my module handbooks and figuring out organising assignment deadlines and assigned reading and stuff.

I was a bit worried because I'm going to be missing one of my lectures this week, because they changed the day it's on. But I emailed my lecturer and he said he'll go over the work I'll miss and explain the assignment to me next week, so it's all good.

I'm hoping tomorrow will go ok. I haven't spoken to anyone from my course all summer and I think it's going to take a while to get used to being in a room with that many people again. I'm sure it'll be ok though because everyone should be taking this year more seriously than they did last year. I know I shouldn't really be worrying about everyone else and stuff but it just helps if everyone else isn't messing around when I'm trying to concentrate. Anyway, Im sure it'll all be fine. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment