Saturday 22 July 2017

Day 26 and psychologist appointment

I've been smoking more the past few days. I feel tempted to blame it on the fact that I was worried about the appointment I had today with the psychologist but if that was true surely I wouldn't have continued smoking after my appointment? I've been feeling kind of weird this week, but I can't think of any other way to describe it let alone suggest why I'm feeling like this. Maybe it's just because I'd spent long enough with my boyfriend the other week to get used to him being around again. I don't know.

Anyway, my appointment went better than I expected it to. I ended up doing a couple of tests. In one I had to work out the emotions of people based on photos of their eyes, which was really difficult even though it was multiple choice. The second one was arranging sequences of cards that told a 'story' like washing clothes at a launderette or a boy falling asleep at a concert. I preferred arranging the cards because I didn't have to talk, so I found it easier. I think I did ok in them but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing in relation to getting a diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment