Wednesday 5 July 2017

Day 9

Not smoking's been going pretty well this week. I'm still thinking about it a lot but hopefully it won't be as bad in a few days. I've managed to resist going to buy more cigarettes so I'm doing well.
I ended up taking some phenergan last night because I'd barely slept for a couple of days and I was really tired. It helped but I still woke up early, I managed to get back to sleep though. I'm still tired but not as much as I was. I'm probably going to take some more tonight and see how it goes. If it continues to help I'll stay on it for a week and then have a break again.
The psychologist sent me a questionnaire that's supposed to identify any sensory issues, but there's only 2 or 3 things on it that actually apply to me. So after all the stuff we went through and thinking that I might have actually found an answer to why things are the way they are, it's starting to look like we might have been wrong. I don't really know how I feel about that. I just want us to get to a point where they can actually help me. But I suppose I just need to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment