Saturday 1 July 2017

Day 5 & psychologist appointment

I've had a couple of cigarettes over the past few days but I'm definitely making progress with stopping. I really wanted to cut myself a couple of days ago, that why I ended up smoking but I'm definitely feeling better now.

I'm still not sleeping great, but the nightmares seem to have stopped for now so that's good at least.

I had another appointment with the psychologist today and we've finished working through the diagnostic material. However, because most of it's based of childhood stuff, which we can't really remember in detail, it's still not clear enough to make a diagnosis. He's going to meet with my brother's to see if they can help with any of it, but other than that I'm not really sure what else we can do about it. It's annoying that there's not a seperate way of diagnosing asperger's in adults, it'd make the whole thing so much easier. But hopefully my brother's will be able to help with it and it'll all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment