Tuesday 27 June 2017

Day 1

I had a great plan last night. I thought if I went to bed earlier then I'd get more sleep. Instead I woke up after a couple of hours feeling as though it was the morning and then I woke up every hour after that. Luckily the nightmares aren't as frequent now but my dreams are still really intense, I think that might be why I keep walking up. I don't think it's worth risking taking the phenergan again so I'm not going to bother. Usually struggling to sleep comes in phases so I should be ok again soon.

I've managed to convince myself to try the not self-harming/smoking thing again. I've managed a day so I'm feeling pretty good about that. It should work better now because I'm back at my parent's.

Overall I think today went well. I've been to town and done some gardening. It's nice to actually​ feel like I've achieved something.

No comments:

Post a Comment