Sunday 4 June 2017

Psychologist appointment

I had another appointment yesterday. We're continuing with the asperger's assesment, but I think it'll be a few months before we've made enough progress for a diagnosis. The psychologist seems pretty certain about it but I feel like I'm not helping with the assessment because whenever he asks me anything I don't seem to be able to answer. He's going to speak to my brothers at some point so hopefully that'll help. I don't know how to find a way to talk to him and it's bothering me again that if I do get the diagnosis it means there's little chance that any of this will ever change.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Sara Ramírez de Arellano

    ReplyDelete