Tuesday 13 June 2017

I thought the nightmares were bad before, but they were nothing compared to now. And they feel so real.

I should have just gone back to my room when I was tired Friday night. I didn't want to stay out, but then my friend that I was with came across some of her other friends and so we decided to stay out. I should have just left her with them, then everything would be ok right now.

I can't eat or sleep. I constantly feel anxious - there's this horrible feeling that fills my body.

I met up with my boyfriend yesterday, I thought if we talked about it then it'd all be ok. He was pretty relaxed about it all but I ended up crying and all I could think in my head was about hurting myself. All the bad thoughts and images are worse than they were before.

I'm sort of ok when I'm with people, like when I was with him I started feeling a little better and when I was with my best friend after that I sort of felt ok. But then the moment I'm alone my body panics. I deserve to feel like this though, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment