Thursday 27 July 2017

Day 31

I went to see my nan earlier. She's not doing so well. She's still in hospital because she still needs assessing before we can find a suitable nursing home for her to go to. She's having difficulty swallowing at the moment so she has to have a powder put in anything she drinks so that it's thicker and easier to swallow. The texture of it would be enough to make me gag. I can't imagine it tastes nice either. So I can understand why she gets so frustrated about it, I'd shout at people too if they were making me drink that.

Last night wasn't great either, I was messaging my boyfriend and it brought back some bad memories. I don't really want to go into details.

I've been smoking less this week so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm going to a family party on Saturday, so I'll probably end up smoking more then but hopefully it'll be fine. I'm really nervous about going because there's going to be so many people there, a lot of which I won't know. But my boyfriend is coming with me so I should feel more comfortable with him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment