Sunday 22 October 2017

Day 27 of University

I cut myself yesterday. I'd managed four months without doing it, but everything feels so overwhelming at the moment I couldn't stop myself. They're more like scratches than cuts so they'll probably be gone in a couple of days.

My boyfriend was worried about me and I have no idea what to say to him; I just get like this sometimes. I mean, I'm sure we'd all like to think that I'm better now, but this seems like a sign that I'm not.

I'm still waiting to hear from the psychologist about when my next appointment will be because he still hasn' written up all the notes from our appointments yet. But even when I do hear from him I don't know how it's going to help, because he's either going to say I have an ASD or I don't and then there's literally nothing else he can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment