Wednesday 8 November 2017

Day 42 of university

I had an appointment with my learning facilitator yesterday afternoon. She didn't really help much with my assignments, but it wasn't her fault. The lectures don't give us enough information, so she's emailed them on my behalf to try to get more details. Hopefully they'll reply soon an I'll be able to get started because I've already wasted so much time. I hate the fact that I'm still having the same problem as last year: starting assignments wrong but only realising when I get so far through them and hit a point where everything stops working.

I'm so tired and I just want to sleep, but at the same time I need to keep busy. I need to do things that make me happy because otherwise I'm just going to plummet. I can't function at the moment, but I have to keep going. There's no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment