Friday 17 November 2017

Day 50 of university

Thought I'd got my assignment done only to find it another thing my lecturer had said wasn't true. I don't know why he bothers going through the assignment in the lecture. I'd do a better job of it if he didn't. So, like most of last year, I've had to redo most of the assignment and it's still not finished. I've got another one due on a few days after this one and I haven't even had chance to start it yet.

I barely slept last night because I lost track of time prepping stuff for Harry Potter society next week. I'm vice president at the moment but it's looking like the president is going to give up his position because he's struggling to find the time for it and barely anyone is showing up for meetings. I suppose I don't mind running it myself so I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm still not feeling great, but I've been with my boyfriend most of the time so I've managed not to self harm again. I can't wait for the Christmas holidays, even though I'll have a lot of work to do, it'll be good not to have all the extra pressure of lectures. I just hope I can manage alright till then. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment