Wednesday 1 November 2017

Day 37 of university

I seem to only be ok at the moment when I'm busy. I spent the past 3-4 days clearing the garden at my student house and planting winter veg. Yesterday afternoon when I'd got it all done I feel so empty and useless. I suppose when you've been busy for a while, everything that you hadn't been thinking about just suddenly hits you.

Today I cooked the pumpkin I had left over from carving the other day. I made jam and pumpkin rolls. I feel a bit better this evening, so hopefully that'll last.

My best friend has one of her friends from home staying over for a few days. I have the same name as her and my boyfriend jokes that she's my replacement, but I'm starting to think I'm her replacement; they get along so much better than we do. I often feel like this when I see my friends with other people. Like I don't know how I ended up being friends with them because they get along so much better with other people. I suppose I'm just worrying about nothing though. I'm sure everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment