Sunday 20 November 2016

Day 76 of university

I think I'm going to start focusing on trying to get some of my poetry published. They reckon that its not even about getting published really; simply the act of sending of work helps you to improve. And with not having written much of it recently I think it might help me to start again. And after I've heard back from places I'll be able to finalise my collection to self publish. 

I'm struggling to keep up with all the reading I'm supposed to be doing, academic journals are such hard work to understand I can't concentrate on them properly. I've been trying to work out the programs that will read out text for you but they seem more effort than they're worth. 

I'm feeling a bit better about everything than I was. I think I'm going to make an appointment with my new gp to discuss my medication because I really don't see the point in taking it since it doesn't appear to be helping. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment