Wednesday 9 November 2016

Pyschiatrist appointment

I feel like I've been wasting my time. I went to the appointment and despite everything my mum told the doctor she still thinks I'm perfectly fine. I haven't been self harming or drinking or thinking about killing myself as much so apparently I'm no longer at risk. Not that they did anything to help when they thought I was at risk. I'm done with them and I'm done with everything. I really want to overdose but I know I can't. I just want someone to tell me what's wrong with me and tell me that I'm not just imagining it. I thought when my mum told them what had been happening they might listen but I guess I wrong. Stupid me for doing the wrong thing yet again. Taking my new friend with me was probably the biggest mistake, it makes it look like I've got everything together. The doctor even asked me if I'm in a relationship with anyone, like she thinks I've made that much progress. It's only been a few weeks. I can't do this. But I have to. I have to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment