Tuesday 10 January 2017

Day 126 of university, day 2 of 50mg Sertraline

I can't tell if I've just been really anxious about the medication and the poster presentation I had to do today, or if it's side effects. I worked out why I feeling better at my parents, the uni life is stressing me out big time. But it seemed a bit extreme yesterday afternoon; my heart was racing and my head felt really weird. I don't know how to explain it better.

I couldn't sleep last night either, I just kept overthinking everything. Then when I finally fell asleep I woke up because I felt like I was going to be sick. I've never been so anxious that I've thrown up before. But I suppose there's a first time for everything. I'm hoping that they're just side effects and they'll start to get better in a few weeeks. 

My boyfriend doesn't seem to understand why I want cuddle up with him and forget about everything else, but it seems easier. I think he's worried I won't get my coursework done. But either way I'll end up putting it off just as much. He doesn't realise he's the best distraction I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment