Sunday 8 January 2017

Day 124 of university - new medication

I've been prescribed Sertraline by my GP and after checking with the psychiatrist I'm going to start taking it. It's supposed to help with anxiety as well as depression so it should be ok. I'm bit worried though that I'll react badly to it and end up feeling worse again. Especially since these last few weeks have been better.

I don't know how I've managed it but I got a boyfriend. I keep thinking that I don't deserve him and he'll leave me. There's not even a reason to think that, he's the first person I've been in a relationship with who seems to like me as much as I like them. Maybe that's why I'm so afraid I'm going to lose him.

Exams are next week and I'm behind on my revision and stuff but I'm sure I'll work it out. I need to take advantage of the fact that I'm feeling a bit better and get everything done. Especially if there's a chance that the medication might make it a difficult for a few weeks. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment