Saturday 2 July 2016

Day 2 on Mirtazapine

So much for this tablet helping me sleep. Third night of taking it and I feel just as suicidal as I did on Citalopram and, despite staying at my brother's house tonight, I am unable to sleep. I have taken 600mg of ibuprofen (3 tablets). Technically its not an overdose, so everything's ok. Or at least it would be if I didn't want to search for more. 

Yesterday I started working on an emergency box. In it I have included photos of my family, a bottle filled with glitter and oil, the first article I got published (in the college magazine) and writing prompts. But I can't help thinking 'what difference would it make if I had it right now?' I'd still want to die. I'd still want to kill myself.

Since my medication has been changed I've been getting light bleeding, even though my period was only just over a week ago. It just gives me another thing to worry about. I hate being female. I hate being alive. I just want someone to set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment