Wednesday 6 July 2016

Day 6 on Mirtazapine

I bought two boxes of Ibuprofen - enough to permanently damage my kidneys and possibly kill me if I take them all at once. I have been drinking tonight and luckily the tablets increase the effects of alcohol so I haven't had to have as much as usual. But it's not making me feel any less like overdosing on the remainder of the Citalopram, my current tablets and the ibuprofen. 

On the positive side of things, my tablets seem to make me so tired that I have been spending most of the day in bed, or in a zombie like state, so I haven't been able to act on any of these thoughts. I've also been eating more, or rather binging. And I ended up sticking my fingers down my throat the other day. But at least I've been eating, even though I wish I hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment