Saturday 11 June 2016

Last exam and doctor's appointment

So I had my last exam yesterday and, whilst it didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, I am glad that it is over. I promised myself that I could eat once I'd done my exam. When I got out of the exam I wasn't hungry, I knew I wouldn't be, but I ate anyway. And I ate all my dinner in the evening so I'm feeling kind of happy about that.

I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday, as my mum was worried that I'm not coping. So I've been prescribed 20mg of Citalopram to take every night. Took my first one last night and woke up feeling very nauseous and dizzy this morning, but I'm feeling a bit better now. Anxiety seems a bit worse, but it's probably just because I was worrying about the tablets. Maybe this means I'll start feeling better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment