Sunday 5 March 2017

Day 153 of university and psychologist appointment

I ended up binging a few days ago, to the extent that I threw up. I shouldn't have done it. I was going out for a meal with my family that evening and I barely ate a thing there.

I missed the deadline for my essay, so I've essentially failed the module. I went to look for the head of department to ask for an extension but I couldn't find him. I'll try talking to him tomorrow but I'm really worried about it.

The psychologist was helpful. We're going to have another appointment to work out development history and stuff. He listed of different conditions that might be worth screening for and he said that it might be worth seeing if a speech therapist would see me - although they usually only take children. He also mentioned anxiety management, which he though someone would have mentioned to me already. So I'm hoping that things might start to get better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment