Friday 31 March 2017

Day 179 of university

So the psychologist thinks I might have aspergers and that it's worth getting properly diagnosed. But all it means is that I'm never going to get any better at talking to people and I'm always going to feel different to everyone else and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Because it's just who I am. But I was reading things people have said about it and I don't associate with any of it. Yet the test he sent me said I probably am so maybe they're all right and I just can't see it. It doesn't help anything though does it? And people tried to tell me that putting a name to it would help because everything would make sense. I'm trying to be open to it but it doesn't feel right. Nothing feels right.

I'm sleeping even worse now than I was. As in can't sleep at all unless I take the tablets but now I have to take 2 instead of just 1 because my body seems to be getting used to it.

I seem to be cycling between feeling really positive and getting uni work done, and feeling aweful and hurting myself. I'm still not eating much because I'm not hungry and trying to force myself to eat isn't working it just makes me feel worse.

But at least I'm managing to get some of my work for assignments done. That must be the positive in all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment