Saturday 11 March 2017

Day 159 of university

My mum managed to buy some phenergan for me, but the tablets seem to have more side effects and I can't take them if I've been drinking. On the positive side of things I was looking it up and apparently some people are prescribed it for anxiety, so maybe I was right in saying that it helps.

I barely slept last night because I was worried about going on the field trip today. I know I probably shouldn't be because I know them all now and I'll have my own space this time, as we have individual rooms. But I suppose it's​ not knowing what to expect, going to a different country for a week. I'll probably be fine once I get there.

I've been feeling more sad lately, I don't know why. But it'll probably pass in a few days. It's strange because although I've had moments when I've felt bad, generally I've been better since Christmas - at least in the sense of not crying or cutting myself as much.

Although I was feeling pretty suicidal and spent all my money because I didn't think I was going to be here to need it. I've got an interest free overdraft with my student account though so I should be able to manage with basics. It's a good job I'm not smoking anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment