Thursday 23 March 2017

Day 171 of university

Yesterday wasn't great. I had an appointment with one of the support people and ended up having to talk about all the things I'm struggling with academic wise at the moment, without telling them I haven't been doing my assignments. So this week they're going to send the support plan to the head of department and I'm dreading him replying to them and saying I haven't been doing my work. I've been going to lectures and I functioned ok on the field trip. But when I'm here I just can't​ do it. I'm so tired and I'm using all my remaining energy trying to talk myself out of hurting myself.

I was so close to getting a learning facilitator who would be able to help me with my assignments and stuff. But we were all set to meet up when she got I'll and they don't know when she's going to be back. They said she was a perfect match for me and so now I still have no one. So what am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment