Thursday 2 February 2017

Day 149 of university, day 2 back on 50mg sertraline

I'm feeling a bit better after having time off, but I'm still feeling ridiculously tired. The nausea does seem to have gone away for the moment though. I'm hoping I'll manage to get up for my 2pm lecture tomorrow, but I'm trying not to be too harsh with myself at the moment. 

My boyfriend and my best friend have been so understanding about the whole thing. If I was them I'd have run a mile by now. I don't know how they manage to put up with me, especially after how drunk I got last weekend. I attacked my boyfriend for snapping my cigarette, but I can see why he did it now. And even if I didn't it wouldn't have made it ok to react how I did.

My mum's really worried about me, understandably I suppose. She wanted me to stay with her longer but I only went there so I wouldn't be alone and either way today was going to spent alone because she was busy. 

I don't know how to describe it because my head feels really weird, maybe that's a good sign. I swear I could sleep forever at the moment. Lets hope it passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment