Monday 13 February 2017

Day 160 of university

I've been to my first lecture in pretty much two weeks and it wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be. I even managed to stay to do the practical work looking at some fossils, which is great because the last lecture I went to I left early because I feel anxious and tired. 

I don't know why but drinking is still making me sick, even when I only have a little bit - maybe some of the sertraline is still in my system and that's why. Or perhaps I just don't like it anymore? I've only got one cigarette left and I've decided I'm not buying anymore, at least not for a while. I've got my e-cig if it's a problem, but that's not really why I was smoking is it? So it should be ok. 

Plans for if I start feeling bad again consist of reading books and trying to finish monster hunter. I know it probably won't work out like that, but at the moment I'm feeling ok. I think things might finally be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment