Sunday 26 February 2017

Day 173 of university

I've got an appointment through to see the psychologist on Thursday, the day after my appointment with the psychiatrist. So hopefully between them they'll be able to figure something out. I'm hoping I might be able to get them to look at some of the posts on here so that I don't have to try to find the words to say things out loud to them. I don't understand why I find it so difficult. 

Yesterday I went to a geology conference and then went out with some of them afterwards which was nice. I ended up leaving before most of them though because we ended up with a load of people from Liverpool uni and I felt really uncomfortable. But up to that point I had a good time. I think it was probably mainly because I'd spent all day around people and so it just got a bit much. 

I'm still struggling to concentrate on my assignments, at the moment I've got five due within the next month (there will be more). One of them is due in two days and I've already had an extension on it. I am getting somewhere with it now though. So hopefully it'll all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment