Tuesday 21 February 2017

Day 168 of university cont.

So drinking used to make me feel better. Not anymore.

I ended up comforting my drunk friend who recently came out to her religious parents and got rejected by them. It's so aweful, she's such a sweet girl and she really cares about what her parents think. If my parents reacted like hers did I'd walk out and never go back.

I nearly broke up with my boyfriend. I ended up leaving him a note in his cupboard when I went to pick up some of my stuff. Though I figure it was more of a suicide note than anything else.

My best friend couldn't sleep and we ended up meeting up to go for a walk. Which resulted in lying on the wet floor stargazing for over an hour at about 5 o' clock in the morning. I stopped everything I was doing and planning to do to go be with her. I think I'd probably be dead by now if she hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment