Wednesday 1 February 2017

Day 148 of university, day 1 back on 50mg sertraline

I've taken a few days of uni to go stay with my parents, in the hope that I'll feel better when I go back. But I'm really worried that I'm still not going to be able to get up for lectures. Every day without fail when I wake up I feel nauseous and really tired. It makes it so difficult to get out of bed. 

I'm telling myself that it's just because of the tablets and when my body gets used to them it's going to be easier, but to be honest right now I'm having serious doubts about uni. I know that I can't go back to how things were before that and there's no way I could deal with having a job when I feel like this so I don't know what to do. I feel like I'd be better off if they'd treat me as an inpatient but I know that won't happen. I'll just have to try my hardest to keep going at this and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment