Monday 20 February 2017

Day 167 of university

After having most of my plans cancelled for the past week, it looks like I'm actually going out tonight. I'm really looking forward to it after how bad I felt last night. I've been smoking more over the last couple of days but I'm hoping if I feel better after tonight I won't smoke as much. And I was drinking pretty much none stop all weekend so that probably explains it.

I'm worried that if I stop smoking I'm going to end up cutting myself again. But I suppose that's just something I'll have to deal with when I get there.

I have an appointment with my psychiatrist on the 1st of March and I'm hoping they'll be able to give me something to take when I'm feeling more anxious. But you know, why would they want to help me. It's not like they're paid enough to even act like they care.

No comments:

Post a Comment